A blog by Jorge Garcia.

Tuesday, August 19, 2014

30 Day Drawing Challenge Days 14-19

I broke this up into multiple posts even though I'm doing this all the same day.

Day 14: A Plant (Man eating)
I don't if the guy is bleeding or he's just covered in pollen which sometimes happens when you have a run in with a plant. But the redness around was necessary to make it look like he was really inside. I really love the app Sketch Club and the way it allows you to manipulate your drawing and add textures. 

Day 15: A Hover vehicle
Again with the Self Portrait. My favorite part of this is the dust that gets dispersed by this machine which basically stole from Pig Pen from the Peanuts comic strip. 

Day 16: A Paladin (Representing any religion except Christianity)
The functionality of the trunk on the helmet is clearly in question but that and the curly boots made me really fall in love with this picture. 

Day 17: A devil / demon (without lifting your pen)
Ok so I didn't technically use a pen but I didn't lift my stylus. I loved going through these on Instagram because they all looked like they belonged in a demon themed book of mazes.

Day 18: A Tank
Don't have much to say here. It just didn't look tough enough till I put it over the black background. 

Day 19: A President (As a zombie)
Ok. This is the picture that unseated The Paladin as my favorite picture of this challenge so far. He's just really into that horse head (or donkey head). 

14 comments:

lexmart cross said...

Thanks For Sharing that..............

Michael Twin said...

amazing nice post, tks admin for sharing. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

cio brokeda said...

thanks..

Whatsapp Descargar said...

You’ve written nice post, I am gonna bookmark this page, thanks for info. I actually appreciate your own position and I will be sure to come back here.
Signature:
download free descargar whatsapp and download baixar whatsapp online and descargar whatsapp gratis , baixar whatsapp gratis

Frozen Juegos said...

I would like more information about this, because it is very nice., Thanks for sharing.
Signature:
Jugar juegos de frozen en lĂ­nea gratis, los nuevos de princesa de Disney juegos frozen - la princesa encantadora y linda. Divertirse frozen!

Facebook Descargar said...

Great post,Thanks for providing us this great knowledge,Keep it up.
A good blog.
Signature:
download descargar facebook gratis para Android celular and download free descargar facebook apk and descargar facebook gratis , descarga facebook

Alexandra Kate said...

I really  liked  this  part  of the  article, with  a nice  and interesting  topics have  helped a  lot of people  who do not  challenge things  people  should know. you need  more publicize  this so  many people who know about it are rare for people to know this, Success for you. - atjeh              

mobogenie said...

Well this a very a nice blog
----
i like play game clickjogos online free and apply baixar facebook online free and apply baixar mobogenie online free

Alexandra Kate said...

Exceilent blog you have here but I was curious abou t if you knew of any communi ty forums tha t cover the same topics talked about in this article? I’d really like to be a part of online community where I can get advice from other experienced individuaIs that share the same interest. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. Appreciate it.....

Lapan Tujoh said...

Epson Expression Premium XP-810 Driver Epson Perfection V100 Scanner Driver Epson Stylus Photo PX730WD Driver Epson DFX-9000 Driver Epson WorkForce 1100 Driver Epson Perfection V33 Scanner Driver Epson Stylus SX215 Driver Download brother mfcl2705dw driver epson me office 620f driver epson c120 driver epson expression xp 400 driver brother mfc j4310dw driver brother mfc j4620dw driver hp officejet 4620 driver hp officejet h470 driver avg antivirus 2016 itunes 64

El Taufan said...

Thanks for Sharing That... Sucses for You

findaunionprinter

findaunionprinter

getoifile

getdriversforpc

offlineinstallerfilehippo

theprinterdriver

esoftpedia

filehorse

thesoftpedia

Kumpul Drivers said...

waau, thanks for sharing friend
this topic very amazing, i love it's!!

kumpuldrivers

Tahir Bahi said...

I really liked this part of the article, with a nice and interesting topics have helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know..
You need more publicize this so many people who know about it are rare for people to know this...
Success for you.....!!!

T H A N K S F O R S H A R I N G

Friv4 said...

When you're tired, you want to relax after a stressful working hours, you need to have time to take care of the kids active.
Please visit our website and play exciting flash games.Thanks you for sharing!
Friv 4